Lubricant Drill Lube is a highly effective and environmentally acceptable ester-base lubricant which can reduce the torque and friction drag and bit/stabilizer balling in most water-base drilling fluids.
- Can be used in all types of water base drilling fluids
- Effective lubricant for torque and drag reduction
- Will not adversely affect mud properties
- Reduces bit and stabilizer balling
- Compatible with common water-base fluid additives
- Thermally stable at temperatures up to 302 °F / 150°
Add SMD drilling fluid liquid lubricants DRILL LUBE in concentrations of 10.0 to 25.0 liters per 1000liters to drilling fluids. Mix slowly through a jet mixer or sift slowly into the vortex of a high-speed stirrer.